WHAT'S NEXT

...

Friday 20 February 2009

right... I'm always a bit depressed after one of my concert, the stress, the anxiety to please and the tiredness. But people seemed to have found different things to chew on during the night. And even to me the event seemed to make sense.

The eternal quitter that I am will give himself one more prompt denial. Mathias Forge is coming back -he was here in November last year- and Helena Gough is looking for a gig in the same period so I shall try to put something together on the 26th of March.

My aim -if we ignore for now the fact that I don't have a venue for it- is to convice the sweet and spicy Paul Abbott (www.paulabbott.net/) to show the film he's working on at the moment.

Cheerio
o

1 comment:

Khroustaliov said...

man - Nancy Ruffer's set was amazing! BIGGUP!!